Playlists You Can Take With You
Artists are bringing their own spin to the COVID-19 live stream culture with self-isolation themed playlists. Check them out below.
- Matt Berninger of the National has shared a social distancing playlist on Spotify, called Social Distancing Distortion.
- Kevin Drew of Broken Social Scene has his own take called Calm Jams for the Time of Now.
- Phoebe Bridgers has a playlist to share too, and it’s got a brilliant name – “Catch Me Inside.”
- Hamilton Leithauser made a very specific playlist for you to enjoy – it’s called “out of tune guitars.” Give it a listen:
- Jamie xx shared an upbeat list of tunes he’s calling “Played by Jamie xx”
Did we miss one? Drop a comment below!