The Indspire Awards are back to honour 12 First Nations, Métis and Inuit trailblazers. This year, the awards are introducing a new format, which will introduce you to all of the recipients in a more intimate way.
The twelve recipients, listed below, will be honoured for various achievements.
- Lesley Hampton – Youth Recipient
- Mitchell MacDougall – Youth Recipient
- Justin Langan – Youth Recipient
- Drew Hayden Taylor – Arts
- Rosa Walker – Business & Commerce
- Emily Angulalik – Culture, Heritage & Spirituality
- Lorne Gladu – Education
- Catherine Cooke – Health
- Val Napoleon – Law & Justice
- Nahanni Fontaine – Public Service
- Dallas Soonias – Sports
- Qapik Attagutsiak – Lifetime Achievement
Check it out on June 22 on APTN at 8PM. Learn more here.